Monday, June 7, 2010

A Personal Note on Things Done Earlier

More than 10 years ago I wrote on "Church's Thesis", also known as the "Church-Turing Thesis" or (as I like to call it) the "Church-Turing-Post Thesis". The outcome was an opus of more than 500 pages. Though originally designed to be published and/or to provide a basis for a doctoral thesis, I decided finally to submit it right away as a diploma thesis in philosophy. Well, now it's rotting away in the dusty dungeons of some lonely Austrian library. So what? Leave it there?


After I had taken steps into very different directions and fields of activity, leading me far away from mathematic & philosphy, I will now come full circle. Because I think it would be a damn shame not to make it open for the public and because I think it's not too late, I'll do it now in a series of posts, as for the beginning ...

Enjoy!

onet

0 comments:

Post a Comment